After the origami cats shirt, I also cut out the pattern from some blue with blue and white birds fabric. This was a very fluid fabric that shifted even more than the cats print. The walking foot was truly essential in this project and it worked very well.
Since I figured out the order of construction during origami cats, this one came together easily with the only hurdle being the shedding of the fabric that made the French seams more difficult. It seems to be a little tighter than the other one, but it also flows very nicely so I hope that it will be good to wear. This one was also spray starched to a plank in order to get it to cooperate, so it will wait for service just a little longer. I do like the print and I hope it will be nice to wear.