Although I have done some sewing in the past weeks, it’s mostly been mending and clearing up. The lessons from MMM have been executed in way of changing a snap into a hook and eye:
I fixed a split seam in an armhole:
And fixed a rip in another armhole:
Admittedly, I figured that that was quite well done, I actually did something. I’m also making a test version of a vintage pattern from an old bedsheet (I feel so bloggy when I say that..). It was supposed to be done for the final Rock & Roll dance class I had, however, I got a cold that week and was feeling miserable, so I didn’t finish it. I hope to be able to do that soon. I do like the look of it at present. I hope to get some more crafting in after I finish my Master degree (hopefully in 2 weeks!).. Wish me luck with finalising my thesis.