I didn’t stop being useful after Saturday though. The fabric left over from the shirt I made over the course of the week, was enough for another shirt! I started with tracing a pattern for a button down shirt, but figured out that the fabric I wanted to use for it had not been washed yet. For fear of after-sewing shrinkage in the laundry, I decided to postpone that plan.
I had been planning on making another shirt out of my stripy fabric (here), and decided that that day was as good a day as ever. So I painstakingly cut out the pattern pieces, I used the same ones as the last time, on my desk. The living room table, which is much larger, had been taken over by someone else’s project. Sewed it together, same way as the other one, with the exception of using a zigzag on the hems and creating a different neckline. The back is the same but the front now sports a v-neck. I also like this one:
I hope to continue this streak, although I don’t know if I will succeed. Wish me luck.