I made a fish today!
I had a friend over for a chat and I was trying to re-familiarise her with knitting again. So we both cast on some stitches, some with more difficulty than others and started stitching. I think my needles were to small, because it’s really tight. I started with some rows of stockinette and then decreased on both sides of the row for a couple of rows. I then started increasing again, now only on the knit rows on both sides. Then I did 1 or 2 were I increased every 3rd row. Some rows no in or decreases and then started decreasing again in about the same order. The last 3 stitches were cast of, and I had myself a fish!
It curls up like crazy, I guess I have to do some of the blocking business with it, but my no experience is preventing me from doing that, also I’m too lazy for such a simple fish. Maybe I’ll do it at some time.