I’ve finished my first sleeve! And started on the second, I’ve even got proof!
Cool, right. Well it’s cool on my left side, since there is no sleeve there yet. However, I started the second one already, so maybe I’ll really be able to wear this thing this year.
I know the ‘closure’ of this thing is a bit strange.. I just poked a knitting needle through the front so it could close. I also have not finalised the setting of the sleeve yet, I’m not completely happy with how it fits right now, but I’m sure I’ll manage something in the end. I think it’ll also be easier to do in the end.
I’m now at line 19 of the stockinette, there’s 100 to go in the body of the sleeve. Then a lot of lines to get the round shoulder bit, 52 to be exact. Putting it all together, attaching buttons and button loops and it should be finished and I have a new cardigan!
The skirt was another one of the projects, I do actually wear it sometimes. I quite like it with the two zippers, that you won’t be able to see in the picture, but are there.