I don’t remember when exactly but I made really nice (or at least that was what I thought) red/brown pants last year or the year before. I was happy wearing them the next day, and playing around with super glue. You understand that that obviously went wrong. I had a really nice super glue stain on my beautiful pants, close to the knee. It dried up much darker and wouldn’t come out so I did not ware those pants very often. Now I’ve finally ‘fixed’ it.
I made to additional seams in the legs of the pants to cover the stain inside. Which worked! I also reinserted the zipper and made it smaller. I’m quite happy again with it, no more stains! Now only to make sure that when using super glue, always wear something you can trow away if you get the glue on it. I’ll take a picture soon.
I’ve also agreed with myself that I’m going to try and get more out of my self made items, by wearing at least one thing I’ve made (or altered in the case when I really can’t find anything), when I go to school. I go to school 3 times per week so that should help get the rotation going. Eventually I might be able to increase it to every day, but we’ll see about that when the time comes.